The last three years have taught us that our immune system is vital to staying healthy. With common colds, the flu, and even Coronavirus still making the news, it's essential to keep your body's immune health strong and ready for whatever comes next. When the weather changes, so do your needs for immunity support. Cold and flu season is just around the corner, and it's never too early to start taking proactive steps to support your immune function.
Dietary supplements, like Elderberry gummies, are a great way to get daily immune support. Human immune systems have evolved to protect us from germs and viruses, but we still need help occasionally. Immune-boosting elderberry gummies give your body the extra help it needs. Read on to learn how Reflect’s immune-boosting black elderberry gummies work to support your immune system.
How Does Your Immune System Work?
Your immune system is a complex network of cells and proteins that helps protect your body against infection, viruses, parasites, and bacteria. It recognizes foreign invaders, like viruses and bacteria, and produces special cells to attack them.
Your immune system can also produce antibodies that recognize specific antigens created by viruses or bacteria. This helps your body remember the invader and quickly respond if it reappears.
As unique as we are, our immune systems all function similarly, differing only when it comes to:
- The innate immunity you have when you're born
- An acquired immunity that improves after each encounter with germs
- The passive immunity you got from the antibodies your mother provided when you were born
When you get sick, your immune system protects you and fights off the infection. It might not always be successful, but it's still doing its best to defend you. Our bodies need specific vitamins and minerals to perform these tasks, and that's where things like adaptogens and immune-boosting gummies can help. Fortunately, there are many ways to support your immune system.
Ways to Enhance Your Immunity
Your immune system needs to strike a delicate balance where it's powerful enough to combat various diseases and infections but not too powerful that it overreacts. Whether through scientific-backed research, supplementation, or exercising regularly, there are several key ways to help support your immune system and stay healthy.
- Get enough sleep: A good night's sleep helps your body restore itself and create the right environment to fight off infection.
- Eat more antioxidant-rich plants - plants are loaded with antioxidants, like Vitamin C, which can help reduce oxidative stress and protect your immune system.
- Eat more healthy fats - eat more fats; that can't be right. It's true; fats like fatty fish and avocados are crucial for a well-functioning immune system.
- Drink more water - staying hydrated provides many benefits, including helping your body fight infections. Your blood and lymph systems need water to circulate cells and antibodies to fight infection.
- Eat prebiotic foods or take probiotic supplements - Research mentions that having a diverse community of gut bacteria can assist your immune cells in distinguishing between healthy cells and harmful invaders. Microbiome supplements are an increasingly popular way to address prebiotic and probiotic needs.
While these are excellent habits to support your immune system, you may not get all the vitamins and minerals your body needs. If you're busy or don't have the time to keep up with all these immune health and lifestyle changes, immune-boosting gummies are a great alternative.
Why is it Important to Have a Healthy Immune System?
Your immune defense system acts as protection against harmful substances and pathogens. You don't realize it works as long as it functions properly. But if something weakens your body's immune system, it may not be able to fight specific disease antigens, and you'll get sick. In addition, encountering germs your body has not previously encountered can also make you sick.
When your immune system is doing its job, it provides countless benefits:
- Fewer infections - a healthy immune system means you'll be less likely to get sick.
- Reduced inflammation - a robust immune system can reduce the inflammation in your body, which helps reduce symptoms like pain, fatigue, and nausea.
- Increased energy - not only will you be less likely to get sick, but you'll also have more energy. When your body is fighting off infections, it takes a lot of energy away from other tasks.
- Faster wound healing - a strong immune system means your body can repair damage faster.
Without an immune system in nature, humans wouldn't have lasted very long. That's why you should try to strengthen your immune system with immune-boosting gummies.
What are Immune Support Gummies?
Immune-boosting gummies are a convenient way to help support your body's natural defenses. The Reflect immune-supporting gummy has elderberry, which is rich in antioxidants to fight free radicals and reduce oxidative stress. Like many elderberry gummies, Reflect immune gummies also contain vitamin C and zinc that can help your body fight infection.
How Do Immune System Gummies Work?
Your immune system uses your lymphatic system and the bloodstream like highways that transport nutrients and antibodies to where they need to go. The ingredients in immune system gummies supplement your immune function with a boost of the nutrients and minerals your body needs while combating foreign invaders. With the proper support, your immune system can accomplish many things.
They may provide anti-inflammatory benefits
Immune-boosting gummies that contain elderberry extract provide several anti-inflammatory benefits. Studies have shown that elderberry extract can help relieve conditions like arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, and other autoimmune diseases. While inflammation is a natural response to illness, shortening its duration can lead to better health outcomes and improved quality of life.
Could have antimicrobial benefits
Anthocyanins are antioxidants found in elderberries, contributing to their blue-purple color. Antioxidants can protect against damage from free radicals in the body; free radicals can cause many health issues. Taking immune-boosting vitamin gummies high in antioxidants could prevent this damage.
It may reduce cold and flu symptoms
Many people ramp up their vitamin C intake when they feel cold or flu symptoms. Studies suggest that gummies with vitamin C, zinc, and elderberry extract may reduce the duration and severity of colds and the flu.
What Vitamins Should Be in Your Immune Boosting Gummies?
Finding the best immune support supplement for gummies can take time and a lot of research; you can single out less favorable options by looking at the vitamins and minerals listed on the label and whether it works for your lifestyle.
As one of the essential vitamins, meaning our bodies can't produce it, vitamin C is necessary for healthy bodily functions and has countless other health benefits. Proper vitamin C levels and a healthy diet can help you manage high blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels and reducing systolic and diastolic blood pressures. It should be no surprise that vitamin C is also good for your heart health.
Zinc's immune-boosting benefits are well documented; this mineral helps the body produce white blood cells that fight infection. People with low zinc levels have little to no infection-fighting T-cells, the white blood cells that attack viruses and bacteria. After your immune system battles a particularly nasty infection, it could be much weaker; supplementing a balanced diet with gummies containing zinc increases your immune recovery.
Elderberry is one of the most commonly used medicinal plants in the world. Many indigenous groups used it to treat fevers and rheumatism. Elderberry extract comes from European elderberry or the "black elder." It's packed with antioxidants like vitamin C and anthocyanins which can help your body fight off infection and reduce inflammation, promoting faster recovery.
Elderberry is also high in nutrition and provides a reliable source of dietary fiber. Other health benefits of black elderberry include:
- Could help fight cancer using cancer-inhibiting properties
- It may have anti-depressant properties
- Research mentions Elderberry's ability to inhibit the growth of bacteria and improve symptoms around bronchitis.
Immune-boosting gummies support those with busy lifestyles and hectic schedules or those with limited access to fresh fruits and vegetables considering taking immune-boosting gummies.
Find an Immune System Booster With You in Mind
The Reflect brand of immune support gummies is a safe way to maintain nutrition. They're also gluten-free, non-GMO, vegetarian, and contain no artificial colors or flavors. Our gummies have high-quality elderberry extract, Zinc, and vitamin C, which provide the gummy with powerful antioxidant and immune-boosting properties.
Fortify your immune system with the Reflect brand of immune support gummies. Enjoy the fantastic, berry-flavored dietary supplement that's easy on the stomach and provides gentle but solid immunity support to men and women. Don't change your active lifestyle because of immunity concerns. Build an impenetrable defense from invisible germs with Reflect's Immune Boosting Elderberry Gummies, and keep yourself healthy and strong.